Our Ancient History Tutor:
Subjects Offered: Ancient History, Modern History
Past Student Testimonials:
Alex's Tutoring Experience:
Alex is currently in his final year of a Masters in Secondary Teaching, specialising in the subject area of HaSS. He also has experience working with students in a school environment during his teaching placement as part of his degree. He is highly proficient in modern pedagogical and educational practices. Alex has developed a strong understanding of the current education system, especially the SACE curriculum. Working closely with University and Secondary School educators, he understands the expectations for students studying Stage 2 HaSS subjects
- Alex has completed a Bachelor of Arts with a major in History & International Relations and a minor in Creative Writing.
- Alex is currently completing his Masters of Secondary Teaching with his major learning area being HaSS (History, Geography, Civics & Business) and Minor Learning area being English.
- Alex has extensive knowledge about the current Educational system and the inner workings of the SACE Curriculum.
Interests / Hobbies:
- Alex has a deep passion for political history and international relations with a focus on political discourse.
- He has spent years researching and analysing the rise and fall of totalitarian governments and leaders.
- He has interests in United States & Australian Freedom and Rights History.