Preparing for Exams
Many students find end of year exams challenging.
Hundreds of hours are required to revise a year’s worth of content, and effective preparation is vital in achieving success.
Having recently excelled as students, we uniquely understand the skills and techniques required to obtain outstanding results.
At Aim Academics, we strive to educate our students so they too can succeed.
How We Can Help
Our exam revision courses will not only teach you the course content, but prepare you with skills and techniques to study and manage your time effectively.
With Aim Academics you can:
- Learn from high-achieving tutors
- Develop study techniques you can apply throughout your academic life
- Acquire effective exam preparation and time management skills
- Adopt evidence-based exam strategies and techniques
- Become proficient in answering questions by applying your existing knowledge
Exams require more than just the memorisation of facts; they require problem solving and abstract thinking – skills that cannot be learnt from course content alone.
Archer Newton - 99.95 ATAR
99.95 ATAR (Dux), 4 merits and Governor of South Australia Commendation Award Recipient and 100% GPA in Year 12.
Currently studying a Bachelor of Clinical Sciences/Doctor of Medicine (7 GPA)
- Physics (20.0/20.0 – PERFECT SCORE)
- Research Project
Year 12 Subjects Undertaken (all A+): Specialist Mathematics, Mathematical Methods, English, Psychology, Biology, Physics, Research Project, Music: Solo Performance, Music: Ensemble Performance, 2 University subjects (HD)
John Kalyvas - 99.65 ATAR
99.65 ATAR (Dux), 2 merits and Way College prize and medal recipient 2018 for Chemistry (#1 in SA)
Currently studying a Bachelor of Science – double majoring in Chemistry and Biochemistry (7 GPA).
- Chemistry (20.0/20.0 – PERFECT SCORE)