Our Legal Studies Tutor:
Subjects Offered: Legal Studies, Politics
Past Student Testimonials:
Taylor's Tutoring Experience:
Graduating in 2020 with a raw ATAR of 97.6, Taylor is currently studying a Bachelor of Laws with a Bachelor of Advanced Arts majoring in Politics and International Relations at the University of Adelaide.
Taylor has experience tutoring politics having taken Stage 2 Australian and International politics as a year 11 student, and completed a Headstart Course in Politics at the University of Adelaide as a year 12 student.
Through volunteering with organisations such as United Nations Youth as a Student Ambassador in 2020 and leading her school’s Social Justice Group, Taylor is proficient in communicating information.
Taylor believes in creating individual relationships with students in order to better understand their individual goals and progress. Through this method, she is able to effectively help students achieve success and develop lasting study techniques.
Having recently graduated and previously completed University level courses, Taylor understands what SACE requires and how to achieve the best possible results.
- Currently studying a Bachelor of Laws with a Bachelor of Advanced Arts majoring in Politics and International Relations at the University of Adelaide, completing second-year Politics having completed a Headstart course to a high level.
- Received Highest Accolade of the SACE: Governor of South Australia’s Commendation of the Nation; 2020
- Eynesbury Scholar Award for Overall Excellence; 2020
- Order of Australia Student Citizenship Award; 2020
- Placed on the Eynesbury Senior College Honour Roll
- Achieved near-perfect scores across all Stage 2 subjects
Interests / Hobbies:
- Taylor has a slight caffeine addiction, not helped through her work as a barista with an unlimited supply of coffee.
- She is passionate about politics and enjoys analysing current events on both a local and international scale.
- She has a keen interest in Social Justice issues and believes more young people need to have active voices within their community.