Our Specialist Mathematics Tutor:
Subjects Offered: Specialist Mathematics
Past Student Testimonials:
Jack's Tutoring Experience:
For more than 2 years, Jack has been a private tutor, offering one-on-one sessions in mathematics across many year levels from Stage 2 Specialist Mathematics, to primary school mathematics.
During this time, Jack has been able to tailor his tutoring approach depending on the student’s individual needs, whether they were focusing on perfecting their grades or students who needed assistance to understand concepts.
Working one-on-one with students allows Jack to cater to the individual needs of students, fill the gaps in their understanding and bring them to a greater understanding of the concepts and questions they will face.
- As a third year student, Jack is undertaking a double degree in Mechanical Engineering and Mathematical and Computer Science, majoring in Mechatronics. He currently holds a GPA of 6.375.
- He has been volunteering as a PASS (Peer Assisted Study Sessions) Leader at The University of Adelaide for over a year, hosting small group sessions.
- Graduated in 2018 with a raw ATAR of 98.6
- In Year 11, he studied Stage 2 Physics, Chemistry and Math Methods alongside his Year 11 subjects.
- He achieved A’s in Physics and Maths Methods and a A- in Chemistry.
- In Year 12 he studied Stage 2 Specialist Maths, English Literary Studies and Economics, achieving in the A band in all three.
- He achieved Dux of Specialist Maths at Eynesbury Senior College in 2018.
- During Year 12, he also studied Chemistry 1A and 1B at The University of Adelaide, achieving a Distinction and High Distinction respectively as part of the Head Start Program.
Interests / Hobbies:
- Jack is interested in engineering problems faced by Australia’s Defence Forces.
- He enjoys building scale models of aircraft in his free time.