Aim Academics One-on-One Tutoring
Every student is unique, and learns in their own unique way, making it impossible for a single teaching style to guarantee all students understand a particular concept. This is where One-on-One tutoring makes all the difference.
Aim Academics offers One-on-One tutoring, where our tutors offer a highly personalised approach to teaching that allows students to learn at their own speed and further develop and apply their current knowledge – giving areas of struggle the focus they deserve.
Our Stage 2 Specialist Maths Workshop:
Who Will be Hosting These Workshops?
Subjects Offered: Specialist Mathematics
Past Student Testimonials:
Edward's Tutoring Experience:
Before graduating year 12 at Glenunga International High School, Edward had already been offered a job by the staff there to come back as a tutor. Despite his primary job being to assist students with learning difficulties, Edward quickly established a reputation as the “go-to guy” for anything related to maths or physics, and even went to year 12 Specialist Mathematics classes to assist the students there.
Sitting “the other side of the desk”, as it were, Edward discovered that his life-long interest in helping others translated perfectly into becoming a teacher, and he happily picked up a number of private tutoring jobs from students at Glenunga who wanted more of his help.
Whether you’re struggling with maths, or doing well and want to do better, Edward’s helped a student in a similar situation before, and he’s looking forward to doing it again.
- Edward has completed seven subjects at SACE Stage 2, including physics and three levels of maths.
- Edward is currently studying a Bachelor of Science (majoring in physics and mathematics) at the University of South Australia.
- Edward has already been accepted into the Masters of Teaching (Secondary) once his Bachelor degree is complete.
Interests / Hobbies:
- Enjoys logic puzzles (Rubik’s Cubes, sudoku etc.)
- Pretty good at CAD/3D modelling.
- Avid reader, player of D&D, and huge Star Trek fan.
- Former Joey Scout leader, and earned the Australian Scout Medallion at the age of 14.